Friday, December 11, 2009

Band New Game In Poptropica Can You Use The Guitar Supplied With Guitar Hero 2 On The XBox360, On The New Rock Band Game?

Can You Use The Guitar Supplied With Guitar Hero 2 on The XBox360, on the new Rock Band Game? - band new game in poptropica

I have Guitar Hero 2 for my Xbox 360 and I get the number 3 very soon.
I want to buy Rock Band when it comes out. Can I use the game itself and get the guitar that I have, or the supplied guitar again?
All answers must have a source, as well ..

3 comments:

Code to Joy said...

Harmonix has confirmed this to be the guitar controller from Guitar Hero and 26 other third-party driver is compatible with the game, [19] [16], including the new Guitar Hero III Gibson Les Paul controller. []

Neil G said...

The Guitar Hero controllers work for rock band, but it is a special driver for the band with additional buttons for effects and freestyle solo.

Linda P said...

I think so, but not sure whether the

Post a Comment