Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tiny Little Lolittas What Are These Tiny Little Flies Invading My Kitchen?

What are these tiny little flies invading my kitchen? - tiny little lolittas

Hello
Recently, many whites have been floating ish tiny flies in my kitchen - the aphids are similar, all light and fairy tales.
I hold the windows in my house, but for some reason they appear only in the kitchen - but there are plenty of them.
I find no leaks, etc. .. but ensure that these flies, are attracted to these things - no flies on a normal house, which is what you get if you had something away somewhere to expect.

What my partner wants to spray, but as long as we do not know what they are and why they are there, I am cautious that could be one of thouse for this time of year - we have only been in our house a few months, and I do not know if these are common in our region, and only appeared in the last week.

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment