Monday, January 25, 2010

Computer Mouse Pictures URGENT! Anyone Got Websites That Give You Pictures Of The Whole Computer Set?

URGENT! Anyone got websites that give you pictures of the whole computer set? - computer mouse pictures

I need pictures, images from a monitor, CPU, mouse, keyboard. If possible, printers and scanners. While the computer. (If you really understand what I mean).

Please help me! Urgent! Did you do other things, and I need for this task in the morning. I asked other people but not what I want.

Please, please! Thank you a bunch!

2 comments:

Jeremy R said...

try newegg.com or outpost.com

If the seller, but both have pictures of them, you may be able to use it for homework.

ELfaGeek said...

Go to Google and click on "Images Tab". Then search for each component by name.

Post a Comment