Sunday, January 3, 2010

Paying Back College Loans I Am A Sophmore In College, And I Am Taking 6 Credits, Does That Mean That I Have To Start Paying Back Loans?

I am a sophmore in college, and I am taking 6 credits, does that mean that I have to start paying back loans? - paying back college loans

I'm only 6 credits and I am in the second year in college. Does this mean that I repay my loan now? I plan to return in the spring as a full-time students, that the effect of this situation? Please help me, because it is very stressful. Thank you all.

2 comments:

yvetteb9... said...

If this is not the government loan. They do not begin repayment until you drop below half-time.

This may change with private loans because they are all different. Some may be required to attend for the full time. I would consult with the company. Typically, repayment begins six months after this, when you are back full time and let them know. The six months should not, then you should not pay to start from scratch.

mugenhun... said...

Depending on your loan, we can not help you. Contact the financial aid office of your school. You will be able to help. I am sure she will be able to find a solution with your help.

Post a Comment