Saturday, January 9, 2010

Typing Lessons For Kids What Are Some Good Web Sites My Kids Can Go To To Play Learning Games? Ages 10 And 7,?

What are some good web sites my kids can go to to play learning games? ages 10 and 7,? - typing lessons for kids

I live in the school is about to leave, and I want my children, their work at school want to continue to work summer.i launch this to the extent to which they are briefly into force. We are entering the 5th Year and 1 more. awsome, that would be if I could find some useful websites where they could learn, then they are the best by a game or something. practical activities. If you would know about this great:):) I am also looking for a place that offers free writing classes for children their age.
Thank you for your help

1 comments:

10penny said...

I have my
......:) Www.uptoten.com

Post a Comment